A wide variety of services and amenities are designed to care for your whole family during a recovery or longer stay. Educational and interactive activities support the development of new friendships and family and siblings are always welcome to visit.
wholesome & appetizing
Meal choices cater to kids’ tastes.
Thanks to our talented chefs and dieticians, snacks and meals will remind families of home and are designed to deliver exceptional nutrition. Capitalizing on the flavors and presentations that make meals more appealing to kids, our tasty fare scores big with children.
Children are encouraged to reach their maximum potential in our skilled nursing community. Everything’s in place to help them lead happier lives.
Play time, family visits, and friendships are fostered in the many common areas designed to enhance daily activities.
- Nutritious, family-friendly meals prepared by in-house chefs
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Social, wellness and daily fitness programs
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry
- Emergency response system
- Age-specific health education sessions
skilled nurses services
Encouraging recovery through tailored treatment plans for children.
- In-house therapy services
- Individualized care plans
- Respiratory care
- Diabetes management
- Wound care
- Linen and housekeeping services
- Team approach to care
- Specialized school
- Neurological care program
- Tube feeding
- Pain management
- On-staff pediatrician
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Hospice care
children's specialty care in Montgomery
Short-Term Respite Care: Designed to enrich the lives of children and their caregivers, a temporary stay at our community includes focused treatment by an expert pediatric team.
Beauty & Barber Shop: Hair services tailored specifically for the trendy desires of kids.
Daily Play Activities: Each day is filled with uplifting children’s activities for socializing, learning, and education.